Dopey Training Week 5 of 18

Week 5 was a recovery week after doing consecutive runs of 6 and 16 miles in week 4. 

Here is how my actual milage compared to the revised plan for the week starting October 1: 

Week 5

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Fri

Sat

Sun

Total

Plan

Rest

5

Rest

5

Rest

10

Rest

20

Actual

Strength

6.2

Strength

4.2

Rest

10.4

Rest

20.8 

I felt good on Tuesday, so I decided to extend that run to 10K and then took it easier on Thursday and cut that run back to 4 miles.  The weather is starting to get cooler, so my average pace is picking up just a little. Average for the week was about 10:05 per mile.  I am still managing right hip pain and left knee pain, though neither inhibits movement.  I am Interested to see how consecutive runs of 8 and 18 go in week 6.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Plan Update – Final 9 Weeks

runDisney 2024 Dopey Challenge Day 4 – Marathon

The End of The Long Road to Dopey