Training Update 30-April-2023

It’s the last day of April and I was able to cover a little over 20 miles per week in the last two weeks. However, the most recent five miles seem to have come at a cost.  My hip discomfort escalated from a nuisance to inhibiting pain after my last run three days ago. At times walking and even standing on my right leg has been so uncomfortable, I just want to lay down.  This is perhaps the worst discomfort I have felt on my right side in years. I have been foam-rolling, stretching, trigger point massaging and resting. Sometimes a trigger point massage provides very short (30-60 seconds) temporary relief. But it does not last.  I do not know what else to do except wait and hope it improves.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Plan Update – Final 9 Weeks

runDisney 2024 Dopey Challenge Day 4 – Marathon

The End of The Long Road to Dopey